COVID-19: Impact on School Facilities & Operations
As the novel coronavirus spreads and prolonged school closures increase nationwide, extraordinary efforts have been taken by educators, families, and policymakers to ensure student safety and well-being during this time. This webinar will focus on the unique challenges school closures have had on the school facility staff. Hear from seasoned administrators on how they have faced this unprecedented situation and take part in an interactive discussion of what lies ahead.
In this recording, Director of Operations of EHOVE Career Center, Dave Jenkins; Director of Operations of A+ Charter Schools, Damon Norris; and Director of Facilities and Operations of Bonneville Joint School District #93, John Pymm addresses the following important topics:
1) How to keep students, parents, and families engaged and morale up during uncertain times.
2) What safety precautions are in place for those people that remain on campus such as administrators and service staff (IT, custodial staff, security, maintenance, food service)
3) Challenges with transitioning to providing instruction online/remotely and what technology and tools have been most important to your school community.
4) The impact of construction projects resulting from closures for school year.
5) What can be done to ensure our educational spaces are best prepared to receive the return or the adjusted normal that may be waiting for us.
6) Sharing of the most important lesson you have learned during this outbreak.
7) Advice to do you have for vendors looking to be a helpful resource.
If you already registered for this webinar, click here to login to access your library of webinar recordings. Otherwise, order this webinar by adding to your shopping cart.
By ordering this item, you will receive a PDF and be granted access to the webinar recording. Instructions on how to access the recording can be found on the first page of the PDF.
Discounted member price:
You could save: